Innovators are often looking for opportunities to pitch their products or services to government. The Pitch to Pilot Program aims to provide companies with a new and formalised avenue to pitch their innovative technologies and solutions to the NSW Government.
The program is a joint initiative led by the NSW Department of Finance, Services and Innovation with several partnering agencies. We are looking for solutions in the areas of:
identity and security,
artificial intelligence (AI), or
machine learning (ML)
that can deliver improved efficiencies, better services and enhanced outcomes for NSW citizens.
Pitch to Pilot will:
• Provide a new and accessible avenue for companies to pitch their innovative technologies and solutions to government;
• Provide direct access to key decision makers within NSW Government;
• Provide the opportunity to secure a pilot and/or receive timely feedback on an innovative technology or solution (shortlisted applicants only);
• Assist agencies to identify innovative technologies and solutions; and
• Provide agencies with a new way to expedite procurement of innovative technologies and solutions.
Companies must have a developed solution to be eligible to participate in the Pitch to Pilot Program. Before applying, the product or service outlined in the proposal must have already been tested in the market with a customer and validated.
If you are in ideation phase or still developing your technology you will not be considered eligible for participation.
Please ensure that your application clearly addresses one or more of the agencies listed below.
This initiative gives you an opportunity to identify and propose both the problem and the solution. This can include any public or service delivery issue affecting one or more of the above agencies or its clients that can be improved or resolved by your innovative technology or solution.
Your technology or solution must deliver improved efficiencies, better services or enhanced outcomes for citizens and focus on one of the following areas:
identity and security,
artifcial intelligence (AI), or
Please clearly outline the problem you are seeking to resolve in your application.
24 September 2018
22 October 2018
Shortlisted applicants announced
1 November 2018
8 November 2018
*Dates are indicative only and subject to change. We will post any changes to this website and notify affected applicants of the changes.