For the third year in a row, the NSW Government is partnering with Austrade through its Landing Pad Program in Tel Aviv to take 10 NSW startups to Israel and embark on an intensive startup program. If you are a NSW startup solving a problem or market need with Artificial Intelligence or Machine Learning technology (as a core part of your solution), no matter the sector, we are offering you the opportunity to undertake a 10 day professionally curated program that will expose you to new markets, help you think globally, give you one-on-one mentoring, access to global entrepreneurs and the chance to participate in professional workshops.
Israel has been known universally as the “startup nation”, and now it’s the “scale-up nation” also. It consistently ranks as one of the top destinations for innovation and entrepreneurship in the world, and with the highest number of startups per capita globally, some of the largest and most active venture capitalist funds, it will continue to be at the forefront of the global technology boom.
Driven by a supportive and collaborative government, Israel’s innovation ecosystem is one of the most developed in the world. It is shaped by a sophisticated network of global investors, startups, service providers, over 300 multinational corporate R&D centres and world-class R&D institutions who are all engaged in proactive commercialisation of research.
|Who are we looking for?|
The NSW Government, in collaboration with Austrade, is offering up to 10 NSW AI & Machine Learning startups the opportunity to take part in an intensive accelerator program in Tel Aviv, Israel. We are looking for startup entrepreneurs who are ready to take their product global and help build NSW and Sydney’s reputation as the leading Asia Pacific innovation hub.
- Are you a Founder or a Co-Founder?
- Are you available to travel to Tel Aviv, Israel, betwen 9 and 19 July 2018 and attend all sessions?
- Is your business registered in NSW?
- Is your startup using AI or Maching Learning technologies?
|What will you receive if selected?|
- Return economy airfares to Tel Aviv, Israel
- Accommodation for 10 nights
- A 10 day, personally curated and intensive program to give you the innovative edge to grow your startup, including;
- An introduction to the Israeli startup, technology and AI ecosystem
- Strategy sessions to "think globally" in a challenging and global marketplace
- Meetings with multinational innovation scouting centres
- Engagement with local AI startups and founders who have successful expanded in the global market
- Meetings with Israeli and global VC’s and accelerator programs
- Meetings with mentors to develop business model and address technical challenges
- Networking opportunities with the local community
- Opportunities and assistance in facilitating individual business meetings
- Networking activities after returning to Australia to build on relationships and continue collaboration
For any questions, or to discuss it in more detail please email email@example.com or call the Program Manager on (02) 8222 4122.
Applications close June 12, 2018 @ 5pm.
APPLICATIONS NOW CLOSED
Terms and Conditions | Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org